Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Weekly Blog 6/3

Dear Wines Families,

It is hard to believe we are into June and heading toward the last week of school. Oddly, I don’t have a lot of updates today. Due to the lifting of the Stay at Home Order, we are working on plans at the district level to close down our school buildings. I know many of you have questions about claiming students’ personal belongings, picking up medication, as well as returning items to school such as library books, instruments, etc. I hope to have more clear updates to share over the next couple of days. In addition, the lifting of the order may allow us to modify our plans to wish our 5th graders a fond farewell. Again, more information will be forthcoming as I receive guidance from district leadership.

Virtual Art Night
Thank you to all of our artists as well as Jane Lardo and Joel Wyse for organizing our virtual Art Night!  We have some amazing artists at our school! In today's email I sent a link to the slide show. I've not posted it on the blog to protect our students' privacy. 

That’s all for this week. Please be on the lookout for subsequent updates.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment