Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Weekly Blog 5/6

Dear Wines Families,
As always, I hope this message finds you and your family healthy and I continue to extend my sincere thank you to those of you on the front lines in our health systems and others who are essential workers at this time. I don’t have many updates today as we seem to have found our “groove” with the new distance learning. Here are the updates:

Thank You!
I want to again thank all of the families and kids who sent in appreciation notes that we sent out yesterday in the special edition of the Wines Times. BIG thanks to Anu Huntley for putting the content together and making the 33 page slide show! I know our staff really appreciated the kind words.

Accessing Online Content
Please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher or me if you are having any challenges accessing the online content due to family circumstances, etc. Teachers can also help troubleshoot tech issues as well. Most, if not all, of your tech issues can be fixed by AAPS tech experts. If you have issues, please feel free to reach out. Information below:

Call 997-1222 or email:  family_techsupport@aaps.k12.mi.us

Do You Need Financial Support?
Our amazing community has provided financial support for families at this time. If I have not already been working with you and your family could use some immediate support, please feel free to email me directly or call me (my contact information was included in today's email). Support is completely confidential.

That is all for now. As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. Thanks for being on this journey with us!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment