Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Weekly Blog 6/12: Last One!

Dear Wines Families.

Well, here we are at the last weekly message of the year.

End of Year Items
Friday is a half day of school. Dismissal is at 11:39. Students will be sent home with their report cards on Friday.

Please pick up any medication in the office by the end of the day Friday. We will need to dispose of any medication left after then.

Our school will "clap out" the 5th graders starting at approximately 11:30 on Friday.

Thank You!
I want to thank our community for another fantastic year. Thank for supporting your kids and our school all year--and every year. Not only could we not have so many successful and fun events without our community's support, we literally couldn't have our day to day successes without you! It continues to be a joy to be the principal of this school and I know well how lucky I am to be part of this wonderfully supportive community. I wish you all a wonderful summer and while I'm looking forward to a bit of downtime, I also look forward to next fall.

Warmly,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment