Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Weekly Update 2/24

 Dear Wines Families, 

For the first time in over 11 years at Wines, I almost forgot to send today's community message!! It's been a little busy today...

By now you may have heard that our plan to return to in-person, hybrid instruction has been approved by our Board of Education. While there are questions to be answered and details to be shared, tonight I just want to say that I am absolutely thrilled that we will be able to see our kids again in person in the coming weeks. 

Speaking of questions and details: I will be holding a community meeting via Zoom on Tuesday, March 2nd at 7:00 PM to begin our conversation about our return. I will send out a Zoom invite later this week and I hope you can join us. The meeting will be recorded and shared with our community. 

For me personally, I feel like today is finally a turning point in this pandemic year. While the world is still not back to normal, this is an important first step and I'm overwhelmed with enthusiasm for the days ahead!  

David

No comments:

Post a Comment