Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Weekly Update 2/10

 Dear Wines Families, 

I have just a couple of updates today. 

Return to School Planning

If you didn’t have the opportunity to view the district presentation on our return to school plans, you can view last night’s video on demand at https://www.a2schools.org/elementaryhybridoption. There will be a second district meeting tomorrow at 4:00 PM and that will be viewable on demand afterword as well. I understand that many in our community have important questions about the plan. I encourage you to please view the district meetings that may answer many of your questions. I will soon be hosting meeting(s) for just the Wines community as well. In the meantime, I am also happy to answer any questions I am able to at any time so please don’t hesitate contact me. I currently, however, do not have much information beyond that which has been shared other than my assurance that we will be ready at Wines when the time comes to open safely. 

International Night Feb. 18th

International Night, taking place in the Wines Parking lot next Thursday evening, 2/18, from 5-6:30 PM is coming up fast! If you are interested in picking up a box and/or contributing, please complete the Google Form ASAP! The deadline to RSVP is this Friday, and we are really hoping to have more participants! Please keep in mind that everyone must wear a mask and follow COVID regulations. Please contact Celeste Kanpurwala with any questions at celestelsmith@gmail.com

No School Friday or Monday

Just a reminder that there is no school this coming Friday, Feb. 12th or Monday, Feb. 15th as we pause for mid-winter break. 

That’s all for this week. 

David



No comments:

Post a Comment