Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Weekly Update 4/13

 Dear Wines Families, 

I hope this email finds you well. Life continues to buzz along here at Wines. I don’t have a lot of news today (which is rare this time of year!). But I do want to take a moment to thank everyone who was involved with planning, volunteering, and attending our Auction last Saturday night. It was a fabulous event and I had a GREAT time. When I spoke at the event, I indicated that there were many people in the room that I didn’t recognize. It is a strange feeling not to recognize every Wines family and as the world becomes more normal again, I hope to know everyone by name and face! But Saturday was a good start and it was wonderful to meet many parents in an informal setting. 

I want to extend a HUGE thank you to Jane Lardo who took over as head of the Auction planning committee this year and Jane put on an amazing event. One of the things that was very important to Jane was to make sure the event was welcoming and fun for everyone. This was more important than raising money. I would say that Jane hit a home run with creating such a great opportunity for our community! And it was a successful fundraiser as well…

PTO Meeting Next Thursday
Please join us for our next PTO Meeting via Zoom next Thursday, April 21 at 7:00 PM. 
Zoom info was sent in today's email.

Just one more announcement today. Reminder: no school on Friday. Enjoy the long weekend. 

David


No comments:

Post a Comment