Thursday, April 22, 2021

Weekly Update 4/22

 Dear Wines Families, 

I apologize for my weekly message coming out a bit late this week. My day kind of got away from me yesterday! And, fortunately, there isn’t a lot of important/timely information to share this week which means we’ve found our rhythm of school! I do have just a couple of items. 

4th and 5th Grade Start May 3rd

We are excited to welcome our final group of students back the week of May 3rd. I will be sending a few reminders to 4th and 5th grade families next week. With this staggered start, I realize that much of what I’ve sent out over the past month or so hasn’t been quite as important in the moment for 4th and 5th grade families so I’ll send some reminders over the next week or so. The addition of two more grades will make our parking lot a bit busier and, perhaps, a little slower. We ask for everyone’s patience as we experience another round of growing pains. 

Godaiko Fundraiser May 3rd

Well, we didn’t plan it this way, but what better way to celebrate everyone having the opportunity to be back in school with our final restaurant fundraiser on May 3rd. The incredible Tsai family from Wines own Godaiko restaurant and they are donating 50% of all proceeds on May 3rd to Wines. Dine in or take out. If you don’t know Godaiko, their menu is extraordinary. If you are a sushi fan, it is the best sushi in town. However, they have an extensive menu with something for everyone. Go to https://www.godaiko.com/menu and explore! 

That’s all for now. As always, let me know if you have any questions. 

David


No comments:

Post a Comment