Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Weekly Blog 3/4

Dear Wines Families, 
Well, here I sit at home recovering from successful shoulder surgery last Friday. Everything went perfectly and I'm recovering well. Although I fell a bit like I'm in exile! But I'm progressing well and today marks the first time I've been able to go without pain medication. So that is progress! I do not know precisely when I will return to Wines but I do plan on making an appearance or two over the next couple of days, however, and will certainly be back full time next week. Everything at Wines seems to be going well in my absence. 

Below is a link to the March Wines Times newsletter. It is a fairly large file so give it some time to load. It has lots of important information regarding March is Reading Month, the Wines Wahoo, the upcoming end of the student art sale, and lots more. So please have a look! I hope to see everyone very soon. 


David

No comments:

Post a Comment